Khakhra sandwich. Khakhra Sandwich: Hi everybody,It's been almost a month from my last instructable, pretty tight schedule. But seeing Sandwich topic, I decided definitely I'm making something for this. Ingredients for Khakra Sandwich – SK Khazana Recipe.
Khakhra Sandwich/Street Food at Chennai/Vijay TV Priyankas Lock down Recipe/Sowcarpet Special. Quick, Easy & Tasty Khakhra Sandwich – How to Make Khakhra Sandwich. Masala Khakhra Sandwich l cheese sandwich l Chaat Street food l Famous Chaat l Roopa's Royal Cuisine. You can cook Khakhra sandwich using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Khakhra sandwich
- You need 4 piece of Square shape khakhra.
- You need 3 tsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 chopped of Onion.
- You need 1 chopped of Tomato.
- It’s 1 Chopped & corn boiled of Cucumber.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 of Kali Mirchi / black pepper.
- Prepare 4 cubes of Cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- It’s 4 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare as needed of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Jeera / cumin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ajwain / carom.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coriander leaves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pudina leaves / mint.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Roasted chana dal / bengal gram.
- It’s 2 piece of Garlic.
- It’s 1 inch of Ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Roasted jeera / cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need as needed of Water.
Khakhra Sandwich (Healthy & easy option). Khakhra is a thin cracker common in the Gujarati cuisines of western India, especially among Jains. It is made from mat bean, wheat flour and oil. It is served usually during breakfast.
Khakhra sandwich step by step
- Khakhra preparation first we can take wheat flour add salt jeera and ajwain 2 tbsp ghee and prepare the tight dough. And prepare round balls and give the shape roll the square and roast in the Khakhra machine. The square Khakhra is ready.
- For green coriander chutney first we can take coriander leaves 1/2 cup + podina leaves some and add to green chillies roasted chana dal and to Garlic ginger piece jeera and add water and one lemon juice and grind it. Coriander chutney is ready.
- Enable put onion, tomato,cucumber corn chilli flakes Mayonnaise, kali mirch Oregano and mix well prepare the mixture..
- Take the Khakhra apply butter and green chutney then put the mixture and grate cheese and take another Khakha apply butter green chutney and close it up..
- The khakra sandwich is ready it is very delicious and the children's favorites Khakhra sandwich is ready..
Khakhra is made in several varieties, such as methi (fenugreek), jeera (cumin), bajri, pudina, garlic, ajwain, pani puri. Quick and easy to carry roasted khakhras. These are pocket-sized and made in whole wheat flour. Perfect when travelling, at work or school. Khakhra is a Gujarati jain snack made from mat bean and wheat flour.