Spicy Cinnamon "RedHot" Homemade Applesauce. These apples would make a wonderful homemade gift! Have you ever heard of or tried Cinnamon Red Hot Apples before? Details: And Red Hots were made for apples: Their addition means applesauce picks up a smidgen of pink Miranda's Cinnamon Redhot-Pink Lady Apple Wedges.
Miranda's Cinnamon Redhot-Pink Lady Apple Wedges. This is a very simple but classic recipe that leaves your. Spiced Apple Rings Recipe Cinnamon Apple Rings Cinnamon Candy Spiced Apples Yellow Applesauce fruit blends. You can have Spicy Cinnamon "RedHot" Homemade Applesauce using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Cinnamon "RedHot" Homemade Applesauce
- You need 1 dozen of red apples of your choice.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare sticks of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of redhot candies or cinnamon imperials.
Cooking from scratch for a modern family. This Christmas, I found a great recipe for homemade apple pie moonshine that I know all of my friends will love. Frank's RedHot XTRA Hot Cayenne. Кайенский перец. Tabasco Sweet & Spicy Pepper Sauce.
Spicy Cinnamon "RedHot" Homemade Applesauce instructions
- Peel, core and/or cut into 1-2 inch pieces, and boil apples 30-60 mins or until softened..
- Remove from liquid, drain, and smash down with fork..
- Add in cinnamon and sugar and Red Hot Candies. Stir well..
- Stir in 2-4 cinnamon sticks, cover and bake in the oven at 375° or until bubbly around the edges..
- Serve warm or cooled and Enjoy!.
- Or store and/or freeze for later in mason jars or freezer bags. 1 dozen apples should make about 2-3 pint jars each of both sauce and cider..
TABASCO® Brand Pepper Sweet and Spicy Pepper Sauce. If you have never tried Frank's RedHot sauces you're missing out. I recently visited my local DollarTree to discover they sell this spicy sweet and sour. Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce, you can make the perfect hot and spicy buffalo wings to keep your customers coming back for more. Frank's RedHot Stindin' Honey Garlic Sauce takes the taste of the honey garlic sauce and kicks it up a notch with spicy cayenne pepper.