Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Mexican Shrimp Cocktail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Mexican Shrimp Cocktail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick mexican shrimp cocktail recipe. You can cook quick mexican shrimp cocktail using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Mexican Shrimp Cocktail:
- You need 1 jar of Food Cravings Salsa.
- You need 10 of large /12 medium/16 small cooked shrimp.
- Provide 1 of ripe but firm diced avocado.
- Get 1 of jalapeno seeded and finely chopped.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Get of Juice of 1 fresh lime.
- Prepare 2 of scallions chopped (white and green part).
Instructions to make Quick Mexican Shrimp Cocktail:
- If large shrimp then cut into bite size pieces and combine with salsa and lime juice. Set in fridge while preparing other ingredients. Add avocado, cilantro, scallions, and jalapeno. Refrigerate for 30 minutes if possible but ok to eat now! Additional ingredients could be chopped cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and hot sauce 😋 Put in decorative glass and serve with saltines or chips. Great as an appetizer along with wedges or cheese quesadillas..
If you find this Quick Mexican Shrimp Cocktail recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.