Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Spice Cake with Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Spice Cake with Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Make a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is possible since these foods are rich in magnesium which promotes serotonin production. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more of it you have, the better you are going to feel. Nuts, along with elevating your mood, can be a great source of protein.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple spice cake with homemade salted caramel sauce recipe. You can cook apple spice cake with homemade salted caramel sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Spice Cake with Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce:
- You need 1 box of Spiced Cake Mix.
- Use 2 medium of to Large Apples.
- Take 1 can of Sweetened Milk.
- Get 1 tub of Whipped Topping.
- You need of Salted Caramel.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 6 tbsp of Salted Butter, Cut into Chunks.
- You need 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Apple Spice Cake with Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce:
- Preheat the oven to the box directions. Prepare the cake mix according to directions. Coring and slicing the apples, mixing them in with the cake mix. Bake until knife comes out clean..
- While the cake is cooking, prepare the Caramel sauce. In a saucepan, pour 1 cup of sugar on MEDIUM heat until it is completely melted. It will start to brown, make sure you continue to stir so it doesn't burn..
- Put in the cut up chunks of butter, CAREFUL — the butter makes the mixture very bubbly. Once the butter is completely melted, slowly pour in the heavy cream, it will start to rise. Allow it to boil for 1 minute..
- Remove from heat and stir in the salt. Set aside..
- Once the cake comes out, poke holes in it, and pour the entire can of Sweetened milk over the cake. Pour the caramel over the cake, (leaving a little to drizzle over the top — optional) using a rubber spatula, push the caramel and milk around the top of the cake, making sure its completely covered..
- Once the cake is COMPLETELY cooled down, top it with the whipped topping, drizzling the remainder of the caramel on top. Serve as is or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!.
If you find this Apple Spice Cake with Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-22 00:26:46.