Cinnamon Roll Butter Cake.
You can cook Cinnamon Roll Butter Cake using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Butter Cake
- It’s of Dry Ingredients:.
- Prepare 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt (1/2 tsp to make it even tastier).
- You need of Wet Ingredients:.
- You need 2 of whole eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need of Cinnamon Topping:.
- You need 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar (I used palm sugar).
- It’s 2 tbs of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cinnamon.
- It’s of Cream Cheese Glaze:.
- It’s 2 oz of or 4 tbs cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- It’s 3 tbs of milk (may need more).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Cinnamon Roll Butter Cake step by step
- Preheat your oven to 275°F or 135°C..
- Add altogether dry ingredients mix well using balloon whisk, set aside..
- In a seperate bowl beat the eggs, add milk, melted butter (remember! Room temperature!) whisk until all combine. Set aside..
- Make a hole at the center of dry ingredients mixture, pour the wet mixture in it..
- Mix until all combine. Don't over mix it. Make it about 10 strokes for maximum. If there are still have dry spots in it, just give a little mix on the spot. Pour it into the loaf pan that have already been greased and dusted with flour..
- Make the topping by mixing altogether cinnamon topping ingredients until creamy..
- Drop spoonful of cinnamon topping into some spots on the top of the cake batter, combine them by swirling using a bread knife..
- Bake around 40-45 minutes using a loaf pan. Take a toothpick test by inserting it on the cake part (not the cinnamon one) if it comes out clean, it means your cake is done. If it still wet, add 5 to 10 more minutes for baking time..
- Whisk altogether the cream cheese glaze altogether until nice and silky. More milk is needed to balance the consistency that you want for the glaze..
- After out of the oven, let the butter cake rest around 5 minutes, take it out from the loaf pan, continue to rest it about 10 to 15 more minutes, before pouring the cream cheese glaze on the top of it..
- Ready to enjoy! 😁😁😁.
Originally posted 2021-01-01 22:26:28.