Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly terrific at dealing with depression. You should see to it, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolks especially, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you raise your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat an egg and feel better!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried zucchini recipe. To cook fried zucchini you only need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Zucchini:
- Provide 1 of Medium Zucchini.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of crushed Waves Potato Chips.
- Provide To Taste of Salt.
- Provide To Taste of Pepper.
- Take As Needed of Vegetable Oil.
Steps to make Fried Zucchini:
- Wash and slice zucchini 1/4 inch thick.
- Beat eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper..
- Process the chips through a food processor to get a fine bread crumb consistency. Place in a zip lock bag..
- Heat vegetable oil to medium high heat in a deep skillet. I poured enough oil in the skilled to be around 1/4 inch deep..
- One at a time, dip zucchini slices in egg dredge, coat with chip crumbs, and place on a plate. Do not stack. Repeat until all are coated..
- Place coated zucchini in skillet and cook for around 3 minutes on one side or until a light golden brown..
- Flip the zucchini and repeat with the other side..
- Place finished slices on paper towel lined plate to absorb extra oil..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- Note: this is very basic. Try adding different spices or different flavored potato chips to get that perfect taste..
Korean fried zucchini (also known as Hobak Jun or Hobak Jeon) is an easy-to-make side dish that complements most Korean main courses. Fried Zucchini makes the perfect appetizer! Fresh zucchini dredged in seasoned flour and panko crumbs, deep fried till golden brown and served with Creamy Ranch Dressing. How to fry zucchini in a simple, quick way? Slice, coat lightly with flour and beaten eggs and fry in the pan.
If you find this Fried Zucchini recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-22 07:01:31.