mini meatball beef soup. Welcome back to another "What's for Dinner?!" I hope you find this video helpful and inspiring. Easy soup to make and can be done and ready to eat in less than an hour. This is one of the soups that my husband likes to fill his bowl. mounded up.
This soup is hearty and delicious. Mixed vegetables and mini beef meatballs make for a perfect casual dinner. This Italian meatball soup is tender beef meatballs, vegetables and pasta, all simmered in a rich tomato broth. You can cook mini meatball beef soup using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of mini meatball beef soup
- You need of beginning soup pot.
- You need 16 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of McCormick(bagNseason) pot roast mix seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of beef base for stock.
- You need 1 bunch of or 5-6 long fat carrots- cut large.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of of celery (cut large pieces from top , use leaves too!).
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine (use wine you would drink).
- You need 1 pinch of salt & pepper.
- It’s of mini meatball mix.
- It’s 1 lb of chopmeat.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of seaoned breadcrumb.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesean cheese.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 5 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 pinch of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of (pasta cooked separately. but served along with the soup).
- Prepare 1 lb of ditallina (pasta) cooked extra aldenté.
- You need of very end.
- It’s 1/3 packages of fresh spinach (I use the fresh bagged baby spinach).
There are so many different ways to customize meatball soup – you can use different types of meat, add more vegetables or change up the seasonings. Tiny meatball subs with red sauce and mozzarella cheese are perfect for entertaining. Combine ground beef, onion, green pepper, crackers, and egg in a large bowl. Season with Worcestershire sauce, garlic, seasoned salt, and pepper; mix well.
mini meatball beef soup step by step
- Fill 1 large pot with 16 cups of cold water . set stove on high heat.
- cut up carrots and celery and toss them in the pot.
- stir in pot roast seasoning mix.
- ..add in beef base for stock & salt and pepper to taste.
- as your waiting for the soup to come to a boil, prepare your mini meatball mix.
- for the mini meatball mix . add all ingredients into one bowl .mix ..then start rolling.
- keep the stove on a high heat…once its at a boiling point, thats when you can drop your mini meatballs in !.
- the meatballs will sink then float up , cooking like little dumplings in the soup .. go ahead and use the entire mix.. the family will love all the mini meatballs you rolled with love!.
- once you get all your meatballs in give a stir , cover and lower heat to low-medium.for approx 20-25 minutes.
- boil another pot of water for ditallina pasta. salt & oil ,boil water,then pasta.(set timer to a minute shorter for extra aldenté!).
- add (tear up ) Spinach into the soup pot .. stir and cover again (for about another 3 minutes) once it wilts into the soup , the soup is ready to serve!.
- to serve: serve pasta in a soup bowl, then ladle soup (minimeatballs, carrots, celery, broth) over pasta . .then sprinkle Parmesean cheese , salt and pepper to taste.
Packed with mini meatballs, lettuce, tomatoes and chickpeas this hearty bowl of soup will not I love this recipe – all I did was switch out the beef for turkey. The chard cooks down quickly so I add a Mini Meatball Minestrone. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Whole wheat pasta combines with mini meatballs for a nutritious and filling soup. In a soup pot, add oil and brown the chuck roast on both sides, seasoning with salt and pepper. This is a delicious rich soup that will need a longer cooking time then most soups and tastes even better the next day it's lb extra lean ground beef (or use half beef and pork).
Originally posted 2020-12-28 21:02:37.