Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Quick easy chocolate cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quick easy chocolate cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick easy chocolate cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to boost your mood. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more of it you have, the better you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of elevating your mood, can be a super source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick easy chocolate cake recipe. You can have quick easy chocolate cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick easy chocolate cake:
- Provide 1 cup of Blended sugar.
- You need of Cocoa powder.
- Get of All purpose flour.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Provide of Vegetable oil.
- Provide of Baking powder.
- Take of Vanilla flavor.
Instructions to make Quick easy chocolate cake:
- Pour blended sugar into bowl, add baking powder, vanilla flavor and break eggs also into bowl….
- Pour desirable amount of cocoa powder and all purpose flour then blend together using a mixer or use a wishk if that’s what you have, you can also use a spatula.
- Pour into pan.(I put aluminum foil in my pan cause it’s less messy and easy to pull out when done).and bake for 20-30mins..
- To know if your cake is done you can slide a knife or toothpick into it, if it comes out clean then it’s done..
- Slice and enjoy 🦋..
Master the chocolate cake with an airy, light sponge and rich buttercream filling. Melting chocolate can be easy if you are patient and follow some simple guidelines. If heated too fast chocolate will seize. Once that happens it is difficult to bring it back to a So if cherries are your thing and time is not on your side put this lip smacking Quick and Easy Chocolate Cherry Cake on your list. The Best EASY Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, have a tender crumb, are deeply chocolatey and These Chocolate Cupcakes are… Soft and tender, not crumbly.
If you find this Quick easy chocolate cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-24 00:51:24.