Soft Banana Bread Cookies. Soft, healthy banana cookies made with a mix of almond and coconut flour to make them gluten and grain free! Add Greek yogurt, egg, and bananas. Gently fold in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon just until combined.
Banana Cookies are the perfect Breakfast, Snack or Dessert! It's my favorite Banana Bread Recipe turned into a cookie! As I sit down to type up this post, I am actually late night snacking on these Soft & Chewy Banana Bread Cookies. You can have Soft Banana Bread Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soft Banana Bread Cookies
- You need 3 large of rip bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped walnuts.
I've made them several times in the last few months as my. This banana cookie recipe came from my grandmother, Sybil Capune. She made me fresh orange juice in the mornings, loved her toast burnt, and was an amazing home cook. Made these for a first time and its like eating a flat banana bread its so soft and not crunchy like most cookies are.
Soft Banana Bread Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat together butter and aura until light and fluffy. Then add in eggs, vanilla and bananas..
- On low speed mix in flour and baking soda until combined..
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. (Mixture will be very wet).
- Drop by teaspoon full on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until edges start to turn a light golden brown color..
These are soft, chewy cookies that taste just like homemade banana bread! Banana Bread Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. For these banana bread cookies, we've added a cup of oats to the recipe. This gives them a slightly chewy texture against the soft banana texture. NOTE: These are quite a soft cookie, and a little crisp on the outside.