Fusilli Tomato Pasta With Sour Cream Sauce.
You can cook Fusilli Tomato Pasta With Sour Cream Sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fusilli Tomato Pasta With Sour Cream Sauce
- You need 250 g of fusilli pasta.
- You need 4-5 of chops red tomatoes, one red chilli, one green chilli.
- It’s 2 of chops garlic and 3 chops of freshly cut shallots/red onions.
- Prepare of Olive oil,.
- You need of Sour cream- heavy cream,apple cider vinegar & milk.
- You need of Oregano and Basil.
Fusilli Tomato Pasta With Sour Cream Sauce step by step
- Chopped the two garlic's and shallots. Cut the tomatoes by slicing just about half of it starting from the top of the tomato. Secondly, boil hot water and put the tomatoes in until you can see their skin start to peel off..
- While waiting for the tomatoes, heat up your pan and pour in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and under low heat Put the chopped garlic, shallots, red and green chillies and the tomatoes (make sure to peel of the skin) P:S (put the tomatoes under cold water and you can easily peel them off without getting your fingers hurt😅😂)..
- Thirdly, stir them up all together under low heat. (For seasoning is entirely up to you guys how you want it)😉. Make sure the tomatoes are cooked well with all the other ingredients. After that, make sure all is cooked well thoroughly so all the flavors are absorbed together..
- Next, boil the fusilli pasta. Pour in some a lil bit of olive oil and season with abit of salt. #gordonramsay'steachings.
- Next, once the pasta is cooked, drain your pasta and mix them well with the tomatoes and all together. Put the oregano and Basil on top with the sour cream.
- To make the "Sour Cream". (1) "1 cup of heavy cream". (2) "3 /4 teaspoon of vinegar/apple cider vinegar". (3) "1 /4 of milk". Last but not least, mix them up and cool it in the refrigerator for 24 hours until you notice the mixture turns very creamy..
- Finish with your preferred salads or side dressings✨🌸✨.