Apple jalebi. Jalebi – A Desi Adda as got: #Ludo Play Ludo game like a ludo star and become Ludo King. This ludo classic board game is an Indian variant ludo game ever played before. Batter fried apple roundels dipped in sugar syrup and served hot.
Apple Jalebis can be best described as apple wafers dipped in the flavorful sugar syrup. This is a modified version of Jalebis, taste best when served hot. Apple Jalebis are actually apple wafers dipped in the flavorful sugar syrup. You can cook Apple jalebi using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple jalebi
- It’s 10 Wedges of Apple.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Maida.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- You need 1 1/4 Cups of sugar.
- It’s 2 Cups of water.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of ghee.
Apple jalebis can be best described as apple wafers dipped in the flavorful sugar syrup. Apple Jalebi is an amazing deep fried fritter soaked in rosy fragrant syrup. Well, this Jalebi is a twist to your regular Jalebi. This fruit flavoured Apple Jalebi Recipe will melt your heart when it is savoured with plain vanilla ice-cream.
Apple jalebi step by step
- Wash and peel off the outer skin of apple.cut into round pieces…
- To make batter,In a bowl, mix maida,baking soda, 1 tsp of sugar with 1/4 cup of water without forming lumps.The batter should be thick in consistency.Keep aside for 30 minutes to get ferment.
- To make sugar syrup, boil 1 cup of water and sugar to get a thread like consistency.Add cardamom powder to it to get a nice flavor.
- Heat oil in a pan. Dip apple pieces in the batter and deep fry on medium flame till both sides are golden brown in color.
- Transfer the fried apple pieces into sugar syrup.Let it soak for few seconds and take it out..
- Serve warm.If you want, you can garnish with almonds or pistachios.
These apple jalebis are so decadent! They are paleo-friendly This apple jalebi recipe along with some of my other paleo Indian desserts (like my other jalebi recipe or. Apple jalebi recipe is a fried sweet recipe prepared by soaking batter coated fried apple rings in sugar syrup. These jalebis looks like sugar donuts and it is yummy and mouthwatering dessert for kids. Jalebi is one of the popular and traditional North Indian recipes that you can have on any occasion Give a twist to the traditional jalebi recipe and try this Apple Jalebi, which is prepared using apple, all.
Originally posted 2021-01-24 03:01:49.