No Bake Cheesecake. Instead of standing in a hot kitchen, make this simple recipe for your next warm-weather gathering. Low Carb diets have been sweeping the nation and with good reason. Who doesn't like eating cheesecake and losing weight?
Our classic cheesecake requires flour and eggs which helps set the cheesecake as it bakes. No bake cheesecake also eliminates a lot of the worries that might keep you from making a cheesecake in the first place: There's no need for fussy water baths or elaborate cool-down steps. A no-bake cheesecake can be a very easy dessert if you are short on time and want a nice cool dessert. You can have No Bake Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Bake Cheesecake
- You need 1 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 of sugar.
- You need 1/2 of cherry pie filling.
- It’s 1 medium of pre made gram cracker pie crusts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of whipping cream or cool whip.
By keeping the ingredients and production method to a minimum, you'll make the whole. No Bake Cheesecake Recipe & Video. A No Bake Cheesecake is just that, the filling is not baked in the oven. But don't worry, this cheesecake still has that rich and tangy flavor.
No Bake Cheesecake step by step
- bake pie crust as directed on the package then let cool..
- in a med. size bowl blend the creamcheese (med. speed) until smooth..
- then add the sugar and vanilla and blend until creamy.
- in a separate bowl whip the whipping cream (high speed) until fluffy and the peeks are firm. (skip if using cool whip).
- add the whipping cream mixture to the creamcheese mixture and blend together (low speed) and add into pie filling..
- chill for 4-5 hours and add cherry's on top and serve..
This no-bake cheesecake recipe is perfect for beginners! It's everything a cheesecake should be…silky, smooth, light, creamy and decadent! No-bake cheesecakes may not need an oven, but they do need a refrigerator and several hours to chill before serving. This no bake cheesecake recipe is a family favorite. It's been years since I've had this particular no bake cheesecake.
Originally posted 2021-01-24 03:07:32.