Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smothered Pork & Apples recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smothered Pork & Apples recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Also when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. In addition to vitamin C, you will realize that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. Something you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smothered pork & apples recipe. You can cook smothered pork & apples using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smothered Pork & Apples:
- Get 1 1/2 lb of boneless pork chops (4-6).
- Get 1 can of apple pie filling (21 oz).
- Prepare 1 box of turkey stuffing mix (or whatever flavor you want).
- Use 1 dash of cinnamon.
- Provide 1 dash of olive oil.
- Get 1 dash of rosemary.
- Use 1 dash of sage.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Take 1 dash of black pepper.
Instructions to make Smothered Pork & Apples:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Make stuffing mix according to box directions..
- Empty apple pie filling in the bottom of a greased 13×9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle desired amount of cinnamon over the apples, stir, and then spread them out in the dish..
- Trim chops. Brush olive oil on each side and then season with desired amount of rosemary, sage, salt, and pepper..
- Quickly sear each chop in a skillet over medium-high heat (just to brown them…not cook them…maybe a minute on each side)..
- When browned, arrange chops on top of apples in baking dish..
- Top each chop with stuffing (how much is personal preference…I usually use all of it, covering the entire dish)..
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes (or until chops are cooked through…depends on thickness of chops)..
When French Onion Soup meets Smothered Pork Chops, very good things happen…. These juicy pan seared pork chops are served with an incredible French Onion flavoured gravy made with. This smothered pork chops are seared, then coated in the most delicious creamy mushroom and onion Pork chops are quick to make, inexpensive, and full of flavor. These Smothered Pork Chops are super easy to make, and the smell of them cooking will bring your family running to the table! And a dish like these Smothered Pork Chops is just that kind of meal.
If you find this Smothered Pork & Apples recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-31 14:18:23.