Crock pot beef roast. We know making Roast Beef may seem intimidating, but when you use a Crock Pot and follow our straightforward recipe, you'll have a delicious roast on your table in no time! We love adding hearty vegetables like potato, carrot and onion, but feel free to add your own twists with things like parsnips. Add the rest of the ingredients the next morning and cook until dinnertime!
Start with a good lean beef chuck roast for this recipe or look for a cut of beef with "pot roast" on the label. Chuck roast, bottom round, and rump roast make the best. Impossibly tender beef pot roast with carrots, mushrooms and onions. You can have Crock pot beef roast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot beef roast
- You need 3-5 lb. of chuck roast.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, sliced.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- It’s 8 of whole red potatoes.
- It’s 4 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
It's easy in the slow cooker. Cut reserved beef and vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Crockpot chuck roast is Sunday dinner at its best; tender, juicy, mouthwatering beef! Make this pot roast recipe in a slow cooker or a Dutch oven.
Crock pot beef roast step by step
- Wash & dry potatoes & carrots.
- Add potatoes & onions into crock pot, season with salt & pepper, place roast on top, reseason, pour in broth, cover and cook on low. Enjoy:).
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours..
Cooking dinner in the Crockpot lets me get a start on dinner without being at home. It's a wonderful timesaver on my busiest days. Cook the beef roast on high for between four and six hours, depending upon the size of the roast and the degree of doneness you desire such as medium or medium well. Check the roast regularly until it meets your expectations. If it appears to be cooking too quickly, turn the crock pot on to low to finish.
Originally posted 2021-01-31 14:41:25.