Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker simple beef taco soup recipe. To cook slow cooker simple beef taco soup you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup:
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper.
- Take 1 of orange pepper.
- Prepare 2 of whole green onions.
- Take 250 ml of corn.
- You need 1 can (796 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 can (398 ml) of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 can (540 ml) of kidney beans.
- Take 250 ml of beef broth.
- You need 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 500 ml of water (+ or – as this depends on how much liquid you want for your soup).
- Use of tortilla chips (optional).
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese (optional).
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup:
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a pan, and then transfer it to the slow cooker being careful to prevent any liquid from being put into the slow cooker..
- Add all the chopped peppers, chopped green onions (excluding only the bulb), corn and the kidney beans. Add the 2 tsp of chili powder, 1/2 tsp of cumin, and 1/2 tsp of garlic powder. Stir well..
- Pour in the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and beef broth. Mix well. Add water slowly until you are satisfied with the amount of liquid in your soup. On average 500ml is appropriate, however you might like less or more..
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Serve optionally with shredded cheddar cheese on top and or tortilla chips..
Not only is this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup simple to make, it's also a family favorite! And this taco soup is one of the easiest slow cooker recipes out there! If you love taco flavors and easy slow cooker meals then I recommend you also try my easy Slow Cooker Taco Pasta. This easy Slow Cooker Taco Pasta has cheese, pasta shells, ground beef and taco seasoning for a delicious meal! It's the best cheesy crockpot casserole!
If you find this Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.