Super apple halwa. halwa recipes are very common in my family and we generally make it for our annual celebration feast. one of the common halwa we end up making is kashi halwa or kushmand halwa made from grated..apple ka halwa how to make apple halwa with step by step photo and video recipe. halwa the festival seasons and shared with family and friends. one such easy and simple halwa recipe is apple. There's no milk or mawa in this halwa.
Apple halwa is an easy and delicious halwa or apple pudding that is made with apples. The smooth texture of this apple halwa has aromatic hints from. Apple Halwa is a scrumptious dessert. You can cook Super apple halwa using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super apple halwa
- It’s 4 of red apples.
- It’s 2 tbs of pure ghee (clarified butter).
- Prepare 2 tbs of full sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of samolina.
- It’s 4 of large or 6 medium dates.
- You need 1 tbs of sesame seeds.
- It’s 8-12 of kaju or almonds or all nuts… walnuts can b added too.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of yellow safaron colour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
We all know a famous saying "An Apple a day keeps Doctor Apple Halwa, tastes much similar to our famous and popular "Irutukadai Halwa " (Tirnunelveli Halwa. Easy Apple Halwa Recipe: Step by Step Apple Halwa Recipe, Tips to make Apple Halwa is a traditional North Indian recipe and is a flavourful sweet dish that you can make for festivals like Navratri. Add the chopped almonds and pistachios. Transfer the halwa to a bowl or on a plate.
Super apple halwa instructions
- First of all arrange all the ingredients as during cooking halwa don't leave it….
- Now take lukewarm water and soak almonds and peel off, cut in halves…and deseed the dates and chopped with knife….
- Now peel apples and shred them……deseed them too….
- Now take non-stick pan or wok,,,add in ghee add almonds and roast these until golden brown on slow flame.
- Take out almonds and take aside now add in dates sautee little and add shredded apples in it…..
- Now Cook on low flame cook apples until released it's water…cook for 2 to 3 minutes then apples could be soft and tender.
- Now add samolina (suji)… Bhoonofy for 1 minute.
- After bhoonofying for 1 minute then add sugar… safaron,colour and sesame seeds…stir constantly until become dry and thicken approximately for 3 to 4 minutes.
- When it will be almost done…now add almonds, cinnamon powder and essence….cook for 1 minute more…Yumm halwa is ready to serve in breakfast with milk,. After lunch or with tea time….
- Garnish with more almonds and Julien cut dates…. enjoy a different yet yummm recipe.
When it reaches a halwa consistency and starts to leave the sides of the pan, add the cashew nuts, almonds and cardamom. Add grated apple and mix well. Apple Halwa Recipe, seb Meetha , How To Make Apple Halwa Recipe. This is a delicious, quick, special dessert recipe prepared with apple and sooji. The natural sweetness of apple is enough for.