Sweet Potato Latte with Walnuts. Sweet potato latte is a popular Korean drink made with roasted (or steamed) sweet potato, milk and a little bit of sweetener. While it's called latte, this Obviously the best varieties for sweet potato latte would "Korean sweet potatoes". Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into small dices.
Just make this sweet potato latte recipe 고구마 라떼 for Thanksgiving. It's simple, easy, delicious, and healthy. Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and turn on NOTIFICATIONS by clicking on the bell so you know every time I upload a video! You can cook Sweet Potato Latte with Walnuts using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Latte with Walnuts
- It’s 1 of Japanese sweet potato.
- You need As needed of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of walnuts.
- Prepare To taste of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need To taste of Vanilla extract.
Also give this video a THUMBS UP and. Sweet potatoes are steamed, then blended with milk and a little sugar. Top with frothed milk, ground cinnamon, and chopped walnuts for some extra warming If possible, try to use sweet potatoes with a purplish skin and pale flesh for a creamy, light latte. I found the ones photographed below at Whole.
Sweet Potato Latte with Walnuts instructions
- Boil, bake, or air-fry a sweet potato until tender. I boiled a Japanese sweet potato for about 20mins..
- Peel & chop into chunks. Put them into a blender. Fill with milk to cover the potatoes..
- Add in walnuts, honey, 1-2 drops vanilla extract, and blend..
- Strain mixture into a cup – add more or less milk to adjust to your desired consistency..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and Enjoy!! Warm or cold :).
In Korea, sweet potatoes are more than just root vegetables — they're a celebrated food staple and vessel of the country's culture and kinship. After moving back to the United States, my nostalgia for Korea brought me all around New York in search of the goguma latte of my memories. This sweet potato gnocchi is both gluten-free and paleo and topped with a delicious sage walnut pesto. It's the perfect hearty and savory meal for fall. Sign up for free weekly recipes: Home » Recipes » Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Sage Walnut Pesto (gluten-free, paleo).