Leftover Candy Cookie Bars. Leftover Halloween candy cookie bars are the best way to use up all that Halloween candy! Use whatever you have and throw it into these super soft-baked, thick, chewy peanut butter cookie bars loaded with chopped up candy bars. These cookie bars are one of my kids' favorite thing to do after.
Give leftover Halloween candy new life in this over-the-top bar cookie recipe. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Use foil to lift uncut bars from pan. You can have Leftover Candy Cookie Bars using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover Candy Cookie Bars
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (1stick) butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped, chocolate candies(we used halloween candy).
Tips of baking leftover halloween candy cookie bars. To get these just right, here are a few things you need to know before baking these cookie bars Make sure to tag me @butternutbakery on Instagram and leave a review below if you make these Leftover Halloween Candy Cookie Bars. Have them both in Buzzfeed Tasty's mouthwatering candy cookie bars, which repurpose leftover Halloween candy. Loaded Cookie Bars are stuffed with Oreo cookies, M&M's, and Reese's candy but you can toss in whatever you want!
Leftover Candy Cookie Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 13 x 9 baking pan.
- In large bowl beat brown sugar, butter, and vanilla with mixer until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each..
- In separate small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, until well blended. Fold in chopped candy..
- Spread evenly in pan(it is thick). Bake for 25 mins. Cool completely..
Transform leftover Halloween candy into tasty bar cookies. Put all that Halloween candy to delicious use and make these leftover Halloween candy cookie bars. Soft, thick cookie bars loaded with oats, peanut butter, and lots of chocolate! Halloween just happens to be my least favorite Holiday. Just like all kids, I loved it as a child because CANDY!
Originally posted 2020-11-15 21:39:33.