Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Some grains are actually wonderful for repelling bad moods. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all great for helping you feel happier. They help you feel full also which can really help to make your mood better. Feeling starved can be awful! These grains can elevate your mood because it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your sugar levels which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimps in thai red curry recipe. You can have shrimps in thai red curry using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimps in Thai Red Curry:
- Take of Ingredients for Thai Red curry paste:.
- Prepare of medium Onion (roughly chopped).
- Take of dry Red chillies (seeds removed preferably).
- Provide of piece Ginger – chopped.
- Use of Garlic cloves (skinned).
- Take of Lemon rind (grated).
- You need of Lemon juice.
- You need of coriander seeds.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- You need of Turmeric.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Ingredients for Red curry :.
- Take of cleaned and washed Prawns/ Shrimps.
- Use of Cauliflower florets.
- Take of French Beans – cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Get of medium Carrot – cut into roundels.
- You need of thick Coconut milk.
- Take of Thai Red Curry Paste.
- Provide of cooking Oil.
- Get of Fish Sauce.
- Provide of Salt (or as required).
- You need of Pepper powder.
- Get of sugar.
- Get of Ingredients for Corn-Capsicum Buttered Rice :.
- Provide of cooked rice.
- Get of salted butter.
- You need of Garlic – chopped finely.
- Prepare of Corn kernels – boiled.
- Prepare of small Green Capsicum – chopped into small pieces.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper powder.
Steps to make Shrimps in Thai Red Curry:
- Thai Red Curry Paste – Combine all the ingredients given under the Thai Red curry paste in a Mixer-Grinder. Add a little water and grind to a smooth paste. You can mix 2 tbsp of cooking oil into the paste and store it in a glass jar in the refrigerator, and use when required. Remains good upto a month..
- Thai Red Curry – Heat oil in a deep pan, add Thai Red curry paste, and stir fry for 2 mins. Add cauliflower, French beans, and carrots. Mix well to coat with curry paste and fry for 2-3 mins till the vegetable get a nice colour. Add the Shrimps and stir fry for 2 mins till they turn pink in colour. Reduce flame, add coconut milk, and mix well. (add ½ cup water if required). Bring to a boil on medium flame, add Sugar, and simmer for 5-7 mins on slow flame..
- Buttered Rice – Heat butter in a pan. Add chopped garlic and fry for a minute. Add corn and capsicum pieces and toss for 2 minutes. Add the cooked rice, salt and pepper. Mix well and stir fry for another 2 minutes..
- Plating – Spoon the rice into a small bowl. Invert angd place it on a serving plate. Pour the Thai Red curry around the Rice..
Sometimes I'll stir in extra red curry paste or add a teeny pinch of salt, to taste. Serve with jasmine rice or basmati rice or see blog post for more tasty serving suggestions! Traditionally this coconut curry shrimp would be made with a homemade Thai red curry recipe that is made using a specific combination of herbs/spices, and then ground together using a mortar and pestle.alternatively you can also you a food processor, which makes a perfectly delicious curry. A flavorful Thai red curry shrimp with coconut milk! In Thailand, curry pastes are considered super important.
If you find this Shrimps in Thai Red Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-21 14:27:58.