Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Very Easy Chocolate Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Very Easy Chocolate Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Very Easy Chocolate Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could better your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This helps improve your mental sharpness while relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that it helps you to raise your moods too!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to very easy chocolate cake recipe. To make very easy chocolate cake you need 3 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Very Easy Chocolate Cake:
- Get 3 of chocolate bars Chocolate bar.
- Provide 3 of Eggs.
- Use 3 tbsp of Milk.
Steps to make Very Easy Chocolate Cake:
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whip up with a hand mixer until it becomes thick. Whip until you can draw lines with it..
- Break the chocolate into pieces and put it into a heat proof bowl. Line the cake pan with parchment paper..
- Add milk to the chocolate and heat up for 1 minute, while checking it, in a 500W microwave to melt. If you heat it up too much, it will get hard, so be careful..
- Right after melting, stir with a whisk and make it smooth..
- Add a little bit (about a ladleful) of step ① to the chocolate from step ④ and mix. When it is mixed smoothly, add step ① in two portions and mix..
- Further mix with a hand mixer until the mixture becomes thick. Then pour the dough into the cake pan..
- Bake in a 180℃ oven without preheating for 25 minutes. When the cake is ready, keep it in the oven for about 10 minutes in the residual heat..
- It is ready. It sill shrink when it is cool but it will not be completely flat. If you like, sprinkle some powdered sugar on it using a tea strainer..
- You can also bake it in a cupcake cup. Bake it in tall muffin cups and squeeze some whipped cream on top and have it for Valentine's Day..
- If you are using muffin cups, it will be for 6 to 8 pieces. Pour the dough in the cups until about half to 80 percent high..
- It doesn't shrink like when you bake it in a cake pan. I squeezed some cream inside and topped some on top..
The world's BEST chocolate cake recipe and it just so happens to be a lot healthier for you than other chocolate cakes. Chocolate is a woman's secret indulgence. This easy to make chocolate sheet cake is crazy moist, super delicious, chocolatey, and topped with the How do you store chocolate sheet cake? An easy chocolate cake recipe that is moist and delicious, perfect for birthdays and celebrations. This easy chocolate cake recipe includes Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe.
If you find this Very Easy Chocolate Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-21 14:04:57.