Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Divine Mul (Water) Kimchi Made with Water from Rinsing Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Divine Mul (Water) Kimchi Made with Water from Rinsing Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Divine Mul (Water) Kimchi Made with Water from Rinsing Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. And now you are aware that green tea can help you be happier too!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to divine mul (water) kimchi made with water from rinsing rice recipe. You can cook divine mul (water) kimchi made with water from rinsing rice using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Divine Mul (Water) Kimchi Made with Water from Rinsing Rice:
- Use 400 ml of The rinsing water from rice.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 of thumbtip's worth Ginger (finely julienned).
- You need 1 of Vegetables (to pickle).
- Use 3 of leaves + 10 cm + 5 cm WInter Version 1) Chinese cabbage + daikon radish + carrot.
- Get 4 of leaves + 1/2 WInter Version 2) Chinese cabbage + apple.
- You need 2 of leaves + 1 + 5 cm Summer Version) Cucumber + celery + carrot.
Instructions to make Divine Mul (Water) Kimchi Made with Water from Rinsing Rice:
- Prepare the rinsing water from rice. To rinse the rice, first fill a container with rice, add water, then immediately drain..
- Next, fill it with water again, then set aside a little over 2 cups of the drained water Make sure the water has a thick-looking, opaque whiteness..
- Put the rinsing water from the rice in a sauce pan, add the finely julienned ginger, salt, and sugar, then heat over high. Turn off the heat once it comes to a boil..
- Prepare the vegetables. For example, cut the daikon radish into matchsticks, the carrots into thin matchsticks. For the Chinese cabbage, separate the stalk from the leaves, and chop the stalk into 5 cm long, 1 cm wide pieces, and the leaves into 5 cm wide pieces..
- Put the vegetables into the sauce pan from Step 3 while it's still hot Once it cools down, stir, then lightly cover in plastic wrap. Let it stand for about 1/2 day at room temperature..
- After about 1/2 day, it will produce lactic acid, and will become slightly acidic Give it a taste test If it's the right amount of salt, then it's done..
- If the vegetables are still hard, or if there's hardly any acidity, and only saltiness, let it sit a little longer..
- After it's done pickling, store it in the refrigerator. It will last for about 2 days. Serve it in plenty of the liquid. Drink it up together with the vegetables. Your body will enjoy the nutrients from the rinsing water, too..
- In the winter, use vegetables such as daikon radish, Chinese cabbage, carrots, and turnips. Add some apples to make it even tastier. In the spring, try cabbage and Japanese parsley, and in the summer, I recommend cucumbers and watermelon. Add Japanese pears in the fall..
If you find this Divine Mul (Water) Kimchi Made with Water from Rinsing Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-23 15:02:58.