Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Sauce Simmered Hamburger Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Sauce Simmered Hamburger Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as economically as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato sauce simmered hamburger gratin recipe. To cook tomato sauce simmered hamburger gratin you need 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Sauce Simmered Hamburger Gratin:
- Get of Tomato Sauce.
- Take 1 of Sliced onion.
- Provide 80 grams of Mushrooms (like shimeji).
- You need 1 clove of Minced garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Consomme soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned tomatoes.
- Prepare 8 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Provide 4 of Okra.
- Prepare 100 grams of Pizza cheese.
- You need 1 of Panko.
- Provide 10 grams of Butter.
Steps to make Tomato Sauce Simmered Hamburger Gratin:
- Make the hamburger mixture..
- Saute the garlic, onion, and mushrooms in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper..
- Pan fry one side of the hamburgers. It's fine if the burgers don't cook all the way through, just so long as both sides are nicely browned..
- Add the canned tomatoes and the consomme to Step 2..
- Add the hamburgers to the tomato sauce..
- Steam for about 10 minutes on medium-low heat..
- Done. You can eat them just like this, but there's a few more steps involved..
- Put each hamburger along with the sauce into a ovenproof dish..
- Top with cherry tomatoes and okra. Sprinkle with cheese..
- Then, top with panko and butter. Bake in the oven until browned..
- Sprinkle with parsley..
- I used this recipe to make the hamburger steaks, but you can use any recipe that you like. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/158854-umami-hamburger-steak.
If you find this Tomato Sauce Simmered Hamburger Gratin recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-20 22:33:43.