Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Deep Fried “Cakwe” (Chinese Crullers) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Deep Fried “Cakwe” (Chinese Crullers) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. You need to change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to deep fried “cakwe” (chinese crullers) recipe. To make deep fried “cakwe” (chinese crullers) you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Deep Fried “Cakwe” (Chinese Crullers):
- You need 11/2 cup of purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of yeast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 250 ml of lukewarm water.
- Take of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Deep Fried “Cakwe” (Chinese Crullers):
- In a small bowl Mx sugar, yeast, and lukewarm water. Let it sit in about 10-15 minutes..
- In a mixing bowl or stand mixer add all dry ingredients and oil. Knead has and a low speed while adding the yeast mixtures little by little until the dough comes together and pulled away from the side of the bowl. Then transfer into greased bowl and cover with a plastic wraps. Let it rise for about an hour or until doubled in size..
- Lightly flour the work surface and turn out the dough on to it. Using rolling pin, rolling the dough into flat rectangle about 1/3-inch thick and 2 inches wide. Cut into 10 strips. Pick one strip and place it on top another strip (5 strips) and cut them again in half. So I have 10 pieces of mini cakwe.
- Using chopsticks and lay on top of these double strips, then press down. Repeat with remaining strips..
- Heat oil for deep frying. When the oil heated turned down the heat at low heat. Hold the two ends of the double dough and stretched it to make it little longer..
- Drop the dough into hot oil, using chopsticks or tong turn dough on both sides and continue frying until it turn golden brown and expands. Take off from the heat and place it on the paper towels. And repeat the same way for the rest of the dough. Then the cakwe is ready to serve. Enjoy!.
Calvin HouRecipes to cook Pastry RecipesBread RecipesCooking RecipesCooking HacksVeggie RecipesIndian Food RecipesHealthy RecipesBread And PastriesItalian Pastries Fried Chinese breadstick also known as Chinese cruller, Youtiao, Cakoi etc. is a lightly salted long strip of dough, deep fried to golden brown. Youtiao is extremely versatile, normally eaten at br… College RecipesCollege MealsRecipe ImagesWrap AroundQuicheHong KongOrientalFood PornFood And Drink Here in Indonesia, You Tiao (油条) – Chinese fried bread stick/crullers, is more known as Cakwe. We eat it normally with congee for breakfast or deep it into sweet sour chili sauce as snack. I remember when I was in China, everytime I ordered cakwe for my breakfast, it's always served with soy bean milk. Youtiao, also known as Chinese cruller, Chinese fried churro, Chinese oil stick,Chinese doughnut Chinese breadstick, and fried breadstick, is a long golden-brown deep-fried strip of dough commonly.
If you find this Deep Fried “Cakwe” (Chinese Crullers) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-20 21:24:05.