Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for South Indian platter recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect South Indian platter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian platter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. Some foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
If you would like to fight depression, try eating some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian platter recipe. To cook south indian platter you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare South Indian platter:
- Provide of For Uttapam.
- You need of Readymade uttapam Batter.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- Use of tomato chopped.
- Get of Chopped green chilli.
- Provide of For potato sabji.
- You need of boiled potato.
- Prepare of green chilli chopped.
- Use of onion chopped in slices.
- You need of black mustard seeds.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- Get of curry leaves.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make South Indian platter:
- For uttapam – Heat a pan add 1 tbsp oil and pour the ready batter in round shape. Keeping the flame on low..
- Now add chopped onion, tomato, green chilli and let it cook for 5 minutes and then cover with lid for another 2 minutes..
- This batter already contains salt so no need to add. You can add any another Masala powder as per your choice..
- For potato sabji – heat a pan add 1 tbsp oil. Now add cumin,mustard seeds and curry leaves & stir it..
- Now add sliced onions, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and mix well..
- Now add boiled mashed potato and mix well. Cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes on low flame..
- For plain dosa- Heat a pan add 1tbsp oil and pour this ready batter in round shape and let it cook for 5 minutes on low flame..
- I have used Chings schzewan sauce and white coconut chutney in presentation. Home cooked uttapam, plain dosa and potato sabji..
- For plating I have used cookie cutters. It's south Indian dish depicting potato sabji (Sun), Uttapam(Moon), Dosa (Stars) & Coconut Chutney & schzewan sauce (Heart) 🌞🌙⭐❤🤍.
US is the largest market for Indian marine products, followed by South. A big Thanks to Radha, Anjana, Sujatha, Vidya and Amruta for their beautiful shares ! Kaddu ki kheer is an Indian milky dessert. Grated Kaddu (bottle gourd) is cooked with milk along with sago, sweetened with sugar and flavoured with nuts and cardamom. South Indian cuisine is vastly different – think steamed, spiced and coconut-flavoured.
If you find this South Indian platter recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-23 12:45:54.