Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to fight depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna casserole recipe. To make lasagna casserole you only need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lasagna Casserole:
- Use of uncooked pasta, shape is your choice. I use elbow mac, rotini, or penne. If you can find mini lasagna noodles go for it, bow tie works good too.
- Use of or so Mozzarella cheese for topping.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Use of ground meat, personally we like 1/2 beef and 1/2 venison. You could use pork, turkey, sausage, whatever.
- Take of olive oil, if your meat lacks fat.
- Provide of large onion, diced.
- Get of minced garlic.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Use of dried basil, oregano, and parsley.
- Provide of jar of pasta sauce, and a little water to rinse out the jar.
- Prepare of can of tomato paste (optional for more intense tomato flavor).
- Get of cooking sherry.
- Use of red wine vinegar (cuts the sweetness).
- You need of sugar to bring flavors together.
- Use of Cheese filling layer.
- You need of cottage cheese or ricotta (full fat tastes best).
- Prepare of eggs.
- Use of parsley.
- You need of pepper (use slightly more if coarse ground).
- Provide of grated parmesan.
- Prepare of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Lasagna Casserole:
- Bring large pot of water to boil, salt water and cook noodles to al dente. Drain and set aside..
- Brown meat, and as meat is getting close to done add in onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook until onions are getting translucent, and add herbs (oregano, parsley, and basil). Then add pasta sauce and tomato paste if using. Stir well together, add the vinegar and sherry. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed, add the sugar, then let simmer together for an hour. Watch bottom of pan that it doesn't scorch..
- Heat oven to 375. Put your cheese and two eggs into a bowl, beat together until smooth (important for if you use cottage cheese instead of ricotta, helps smooth out out. Cottage cheese also spreads easier during assembly). Stir in pepper, parsley, and parmesan. Finally mix in Mozzarella cheese..
- Once all your components are assembled, spray a 11×16 casserole pan with cooking spray. You will assemble starting with 1/3 of the noodles, 1/3 of the sauce, and 1/2 of cheese mixture. Repeat the layers, and end with last third of noodles topped with sauce. Finally spread 2 cups of Mozzarella cheese over top of the casserole..
- Cover with foil, bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes, if you want the cheese on top browned and slightly more crispy put under the broiler for a hot minute. Allow to cool for 10 minutes to set up before dishing up. Feed to hungry children and husband!.
This is an easy weeknight meal that's kid-friendly. This cheesy crockpot lasagna casserole is packed with all the flavors of traditional lasagna but so much easier to make! No boiling the noodles required, just dump it all in your slow cooker and when. This easy Lasagna Casserole has all the flavor of the classic dish but without all the work! This delicious and easy recipe for Lasagna Casserole.
If you find this Lasagna Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-23 12:36:30.