Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Put together a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more serotonin in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein source.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer burji / scrambled cottage cheese in indian spices recipe. You can cook paneer burji / scrambled cottage cheese in indian spices using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices:
- Provide 150 grams of cottage cheese paneer Shredded /.
- Prepare 3 tsps of Rice bran oil.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds jeera /.
- Use 2 of green chillies slitted.
- Provide 1 of onion big , finely chopped.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 2 of tomatoes big , finely chopped.
- Take to taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of chilly red powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander cumin – powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala spice mix / Indian.
- Take 1/2 of green bell pepper capsicum or , finely chopped.
- Use of coriander leaves finely chopped (Garnish).
Steps to make Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices:
- Shred the cottage cheese, finely chop the onion, tomatoes and green capsicum / bell pepper. Keep these ready..
- Take a wok, on medium heat, add rice bran oil. Once the oil gets heated add cumin seeds / jeera. After the jeera crackles add 2 slit green chillies. Saute this with finely chopped onion and ginger-garlic paste. The onion should change color or become translucent and the raw smell of the ginger-garlic paste should go. This will take about 2 minutes, continuously saute this to avoid browning of the onions..
- Now add the finely chopped tomatoes and saute them. Add all the powder ingredients (salt, turmeric, red chilly powder, sugar, coriander-cumin powder, garam masala) and saute these until the tomatoes become soft and it'll start leaving out oil on the sides..
- Now add the chopped bell pepper / capsicum and saute this for about 1 minute. The bell pepper should be just about tender and at the same time it needs to be crunchy..
- Switch off the heat and add the shredded paneer and mix them evenly. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and serve it hot..
If you find this Paneer Burji / Scrambled cottage cheese in Indian Spices recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-22 18:11:38.