Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shredded Brussels Sprouts & Bacon Avocado Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shredded Brussels Sprouts & Bacon Avocado Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shredded brussels sprouts & bacon avocado salad recipe. To make shredded brussels sprouts & bacon avocado salad you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shredded Brussels Sprouts & Bacon Avocado Salad:
- Provide 1 of Orange.
- Provide 1 of lemon, or Lime.
- Use 1 medium of red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Use 1 large of Avacado.
- Provide 6 of slices of cooked bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of slivered almonds, or chopped.
- Take 4 dozen of brussel sprouts shredded.
- Get 1 cup of grated Pecorino-Romano cheese.
Steps to make Shredded Brussels Sprouts & Bacon Avocado Salad:
- Cook then crumble the bacon. Squeeze the juice of the lemon, or line and orange into a large bowl with the red onion. Pour the oil into the bowl in a steady stream, whisking to form an emulsion (it should appear more creamy and less transparent). Season well with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve the salad..
- Using a mandoline, shave the brussel sprouts (do not include the stems) into thin slices to make a shredded/coleslaw texture. I always rinse and dry mine again after shaving them, just to be sure they were are totally clean. If not using almond slivers, then place whole almonds in a food processor and pulse until chopped coarsely. Add ¾ of the almonds, cheese, and bacon to the shredded brussel sprouts; toss to combine. Chop, or slice avocado to your liking..
- When ready to serve, toss with the dressing and sprinkle remaining almonds, cheese, and bacon over the top. If needed, add a few more tablespoons of olive oil and toss..
In a food processor fitted with a slicing blade, coarsely shred the brussels sprouts. Get the Shredded Brussels Sprout Salad recipe. Maple-Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Pecorino Cheese and Almonds The maple flavor of these sprouts works perfectly in the fall. Place the sliced brussels sprouts on a heavy rimmed baking sheet. Add garlic, drizzle with oil, and add salt and pepper to taste.
If you find this Shredded Brussels Sprouts & Bacon Avocado Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-08 16:42:29.