Vanilla Cheesecakes with Roasted Strawberry Sauce. Serve the cheesecake with strawberry sauce. Today we made this simple but elegant Vanilla Cheesecake Tart with Roasted Rhubarb! A simple graham cracker crust, upgraded with browned butter.
I roasted it with lemon and sugar and then it made a bit of a syrup, which I could drizzle over. For the strawberry sauce, blitz in a food processor and pass through a fine sieve. Place all the other ingredients into a bowl and whisk to a smooth cream. You can cook Vanilla Cheesecakes with Roasted Strawberry Sauce using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Cheesecakes with Roasted Strawberry Sauce
- You need 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs/crushed digestives.
- It’s 1/2 stick of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 of 8oz tub Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of lemon (zest and juice thereof).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 5 tbsp of confectioner's sugar/icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 cup of strawberries, washed and hulled, larger ones halved.
- It’s 3 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 1 dash of coursely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
Place the cheesecake onto a plate and serve with the strawberries and strawberry sauce. This strawberry and vanilla cheesecake is delicious. Serve cold over cheesecake or ice cream. Combine strawberries, sugar, and vanilla in a saucepan.
Vanilla Cheesecakes with Roasted Strawberry Sauce step by step
- Put the strawberries and white sugar in a non-metallic bowl and stir. Refridgerate for one to three hours, to mascerate..
- preheat oven to 350C.
- Mix crumbs and butter then divide mixture between the holes in a six hole muffin tin and press down firmly.
- Cook for five minutes, then remove to cool.
- In a stand mixer bowl, or with an electric hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, lemon zest and juice, egg, flour, confectioner's sugar and vanilla extract.
- When mixture is good and fluffy, pour it into the muffin tins. It should fill them all right up to the top..
- Put back into the oven for 20 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool. The middle will sink a little. When cool, put into the fridge to chill..
- Turn heat down to 160C..
- Put the strawberries in a deep oven dish with the balsamic vinegar and black pepper..
- Roast strawberries for 15-20 minutes. This is just enough time to make them get soft. You can give them a litle squash with a fork to make your sauce saucier..
- Allow sauce to cool. It can also be chilled in a plastic container until you need it..
- To serve the cheesecakes, run a knife down the side and pop them out. Put them on plates, and spoon over some strawberries and their sauce..
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. I cooked the sugar/strawberries/vanilla as directed until the sauce thickened but then pureed all of it. Roasted Strawberry Cheesecake Brownie – The Polka Dotter. Sweet little neopolitan-style brownies with layers of rich chocolate brownie, tangy baked vanilla cheesecake and roasted strawberry cream. Roasting strawberries intensifies their natural sweetness rendering them perfect for layering with tart lemon cream and nutty brown sugar-basil crumble.