Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Sausage with Hot Mustard with a side of Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Sausage with Hot Mustard with a side of Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly great at beating back depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks especially, are high in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for raising your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that control your mood. Consume an egg and feel a lot better!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked sausage with hot mustard with a side of ramen recipe. To cook smoked sausage with hot mustard with a side of ramen you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smoked Sausage with Hot Mustard with a side of Ramen:
- Prepare 2-1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- Take 1 of medium white onion.
- Provide To taste of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- You need To taste of hot mustard batch 8 see my recipe.
- Take 6 of buns for bratwurst.
- Take 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Take 6 package of Ramen noodles.
- Take As needed of water for Ramen noodles.
Instructions to make Smoked Sausage with Hot Mustard with a side of Ramen:
- Heat the oil slice the onion and add the sausage..
- Fry the sausage till done..
- Cook the noodles as instructed on package. Add sausage and onions to the bun..
- Add the ketchup and mustard. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Smoked Sausage with Hot Mustard with a side of Ramen recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.