Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ooey-gooey cinnamon buns recipe. To cook ooey-gooey cinnamon buns you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns:
- Use of Dough.
- You need 1 teaspoon of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 (.25 ounce) of package active dry yeast.
- Get 1/2 cup of warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C).
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of butter.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- Take 4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need of Topping & Filling.
- Take 3/4 cup of butter.
- Provide 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans, divided.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 cup of melted butter.
Steps to make Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns:
- In a small bowl, dissolve 1 teaspoon sugar and yeast in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes. Warm the milk in a small saucepan until it bubbles, then remove from heat. Mix in 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup butter and salt; stir until melted. Let cool until lukewarm..
- In a large bowl, combine the yeast mixture, milk mixture, eggs and 1 1/2 cup flour; stir well to combine. Stir in the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, beating well after each addition. When the dough has pulled together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 8 minutes..
- Lightly oil a large bowl, place the dough in the bowl and turn to coat with oil. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 1 hour..
- While dough is rising, melt 3/4 cup butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in 3/4 cup brown sugar, whisking until smooth. Pour into greased 9×13 inch baking pan. Sprinkle bottom of pan with 1/2 cup pecans; set aside. Melt remaining butter; set aside. Combine remaining 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup pecans, and cinnamon; set aside..
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, roll into an 18×14 inch rectangle. Brush with 2 tablespoons melted butter, leaving 1/2 inch border uncovered; sprinkle with brown sugar cinnamon mixture. Starting at long side, tightly roll up, pinching seam to seal. Brush with remaining 2 tablespoons butter. With serrated knife, cut into 15 pieces; place cut side down, in prepared pan..
- Cover and let rise for 1 hour or until doubled in volume. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)..
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool in pan for 3 minutes, then invert onto serving platter. Scrape remaining filling from the pan onto the rolls..
Ooey gooey Cinnamon Buns with strong flavors of cinnamon and vanilla. Topped with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting. This recipe is going to change your life! These ooey-gooey rolls topped with creamy cream cheese frosting are over the top! You see I seriously have a thing for them.
If you find this Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.