Peanut Butter Cheesecake. This Peanut Butter Cheesecake is so peanut buttery and cream cheesy smooth with a delicious chocolate cookie crust. But I need to confess something to you…I had never. Here is another great combination of chocolate and peanut butter, peanut butter cheesecake.
These peanut butter cheesecake brownies are so simple to make! With sweet ribbons of peanut butter cheesecake brownies. Baked to ooey gooey perfection and eaten by the row. You can cook Peanut Butter Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Prepare 500 g of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of Peanut Butter creamy.
- Prepare 1 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar Confectioner ' s + 3 tbsps.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Peanuts Roasted chopped.
- You need 1 packet of Graham Crackers.
- You need of Peanut butter Cinnamon or chips for garnish.
- You need of Chocolate sprinkles for garnish.
- It’s 1 of Unsalted butter stick of.
- It’s 9 of cake " Springform pan.
Pour mixture into prepared peanut butter cookie crust. Place cheesecake in oven on center rack. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake is so decadent that you won't believe that it's low carb – or how easy it is to make using your instant pot! This Mom's Menu is a participant in the Amazon.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake step by step
- First prepare the base of the cake by mixing the butter (at room temp) with chopped graham crackers in the springform cake pan. Refigerate until you prepare the remaining cheesecake..
- Blend the cream cheese, sour cream, peanut butter and 1 cup of the confectioners' sugar until smooth and creamy with a hand mixer..
- Sprinkle the chopped peanuts around the bottom of the prepared crust and spoon the cheesecake filling on top, smoothing out the top and spreading the filling to the edge. Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on top of the cheesecake and refrigerate until set, at least 3 hours..
- Whisk together the heavy cream, cocoa powder and the remaining 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar in a medium mixing bowl until dissolved. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate along with the cheesecake..
- When ready to assemble, whisk the heavy cream and cocoa powder mixture until medium peaks form. Place the cocoa whipped cream in to a resealable plastic bag and squeeze the icing toward one corner of the bag. Snip a small opening at the corner with the icing. Pipe the frosting in any pattern of your liking around the edge of the cake..
- Sprinkle the peanut butter chips and chocolate sprinkles on top of the whipped cream..
All Reviews for Peanut Butter and Jelly Cheesecake. I've been looking for a peanut butter cheesecake recipe for a long time; once I found this recipe I had to try it. The Best Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake is amazing and will disappear right before your very eyes. Chocolate and peanut butter layers with more chocolate needs to happen right away. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cheesecake batter adapted from Bon Appetit; crust, fudge layer from this cheesecake, also from Bon Appetit.