Baileys And Syrup Waffle Cheesecake. Looking for the perfect Baileys cheesecake recipe? This Baileys Cheesecake from Delish.com is the best. Make cheesecake: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until completely smooth and fluffy.
Baileys Hot Chocolate recipe takes indulgence to the next level with delicious toppings like whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and sprinkles! Stir in Baileys® Original Irish Cream. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup.. You can have Baileys And Syrup Waffle Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baileys And Syrup Waffle Cheesecake
- Prepare 2 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Cream (or ricotta, to taste).
- It’s 1 dash of Baileys cream liquor.
- Prepare 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of Syrup waffles.
Ya know, they have a waffle look to it? Anyways, they don't work…and I have a feeling the balls would be TOO. An intense layer of coffee jelly perfects this creamy cheesecake. Serve with one of our coffee cocktails for unadulterated indulgence.
Baileys And Syrup Waffle Cheesecake instructions
- Melt the butter and crush at least half the package worth of cookies..
- Mix the two up, but be careful not to burn your butter!.
- Stick this mix in a baking tin, be sure you covered the whole surface. Leave in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Mix the ricotta or cream with the cream cheese. (Mascarpone is also an option. It depends on how you like the texture of your cheesecake. Ricotta and mascarpone will create a thicker, more quark like filling).
- Add your dash of baileys to taste. I did not add sugar to this recipe, because to me, baileys is sweet enough already, especially combined with the base of syrup waffles!.
- When you've checked your base, add up the cream cheese mixture in your baking tin, and leave it there for at least 1,5 hour..
This is a decadent, moist cheesecake that never fails. I got the recipe from my sister-in-law who brings it to every family function. There are never any leftovers! *This cheesecake needs to be made and refrigerated one day in advance. These Baileys Cheesecake Cookie Cups come together really quickly. The bulk of the time is just waiting for them to chill/set, but you don't really need to do that.