Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually great at dealing with depression. Just see to it that you do not toss the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, particularly the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to improve your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try to eat an egg and feel happier!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy smoked sausage alfredo bake recipe. You can have spicy smoked sausage alfredo bake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake:
- Provide 16 oz of dry pasta.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- Get 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 cup of half & half.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 cup of mozzarella cheese, divided.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 12 oz of fully cooked smoked sausage, any variety.
Instructions to make Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake:
- Cook pasta according to package directions until just al dente; drain..
- While pasta cooks, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Stir in flour..
- Whisk in chicken broth until smooth, then stir in half and half..
- Add salt, pepper, cayenne, and red pepper flakes and simmer until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes..
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and 1 cup of mozzarella until cheeses are melted and smooth..
- Slice sausage into 1/4 inch pieces and add to the sauce, along with the chopped parsley and cooked pasta. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed..
- Preheat broiler. Pour the pasta mixture into a lightly greased, 9×13 inch baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese..
- Broil for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and golden..
If you find this Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.