Mango cheesecake. This no bake mango cheesecake is so delicate, rich and delicious. The smooth textures and flavors of this divine creamy tangy mango cheesecake are elevated with a perfect crumbly crust for a decadent treat. This mango cheesecake gets its golden color and tropical flavor from stirring a mango puree into the cream cheese mixture.
Last year was, Mango Pound Cake and a year prior Eggless Mango Cake. However, this is my first cheesecake recipe on the blog! Which kind of cheesecake are you looking for? You can cook Mango cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango cheesecake
- Prepare 4 blocks of Cream cheese – (Philadelphia Cream Cheese).
- It’s 2 cups of Whipped cream (powder)(I used Nestle).
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar (powder).
- You need 1/2 cup of Mango puree.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Gelatine or agar-agar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Hot Water.
- It’s 1.5 to 2 cups of Biscuit crushed Depnding on how thick you want base.
- You need 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter, melted.
This Mango Cheesecake is easily one of the best dessert recipes I've ever concocted. Thanks to your Instant Pot, this pressure cooker cheesecake is perfect every time! You can easily add a crust to this cake if you'd like. I've included directions on adding a crust to the recipe card, as well as to the video.
Mango cheesecake step by step
- Whisk the graham crackers in a food processor.Add melted butter..
- Whisk again until the mixture comes together.Press into the bottom of an 8" spring form pan.Refrigerate this while preparing the rest of the cheesecake..
- Mix the whipped cream (powder), water and sugar in a bowl until well combined with a hand blender..
- Now add cream cheese & mix well with a hand blender..
- Add mango puree & food colour to the mixture.
- Add the gelatine or agar agar to the hot water and stir till it completely dissolves…
- Add it to the cream mixture & mix well with a spatula..
- Pour this mixture on top of the biscuits base..
- Pour drops of mangoes puree on top & swirl it with a pointed stick..
- Keep it in the fridge for overnight.Serve chilled Mango cheesecake..
This mango cheesecake is creamy and silky-smooth with a lovely tropical fruit flavor. I have disappeared from this I'm so excited and thrilled to share this cheesecake recipe on divinetaste. This mango cheesecake reminds me of those light French fruit-mousse tarts, with their glassy, mirrored tops. Prepare cheesecake base: Place graham crackers in the bowl of a food processor. This is a simple and easy recipe baked in a.
Originally posted 2021-01-02 15:56:58.