Caramelized Bananas with Ice Cream and Homemade Whipped topping. Caramelized bananas are amazing on ice cream, French toast, cheesecakes and more. I love the ease of making caramelized bananas in the oven. They come out perfect every time and they don't need to be closely monitored like the caramelized bananas made on the stove top.
Place caramelized banana in a serving dish. Top with ice cream, and drizzle with hot fudge and. Cakes, pies, ice cream, brownies, cookies, cupcakes, and even breakfast foods that are sweet (pastries, pancakes, waffles.). You can cook Caramelized Bananas with Ice Cream and Homemade Whipped topping using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramelized Bananas with Ice Cream and Homemade Whipped topping
- Prepare of Whipped Topping.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 of banana.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate/vanilla ice cream.
- You need 1 of caramal sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salted butter.
Vanilla ice cream topped with a pastry waffle, caramel sauce, and a. Caramelized banana topping is a perfect topping for pancakes or even vanilla ice cream. Truly decadent Peanut Butter Cup Pancakes topped with peanut butter flavored whipped cream and homemade chocolate sauce. So if you love caramel and bananas with whip topping then try it out.
Caramelized Bananas with Ice Cream and Homemade Whipped topping instructions
- For the whipped topping add the heavy cream and sugar to mixer..
- Mix on high until creamy and fluffy..
- Refridgerate until ready to use..
- For the bananas. Slice the banana diagonally and place carefully in hot buttered frying pan. Med. High heat. Watch these very carefully. They are fragile and can burn. Turn the heat down if you need to. Using 2 forks, turn them and let the other side brown. You want both sides nice and brown. They caramelize nicely..
- Remove the bananas carefully using a spoon or a fork..
- Scoop ice cream into 5 bowls..
- Add 3 or 4 banana slices to each bowl of ice cream..
- Place a couple of spoonfuls of whipped topping onto your bananas..
- Drizzle caramel sauce and enjoy!.
I take my bananas and butter each slice individually, after melting the butter and before starting to fry I use a brush and make sure and coat front and back very well and while cooking I add a bit more, you can judge when cooking but. How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient! A few years ago I shared my favorite magic trick in the kitchen: creamy ice cream made with just one ingredient. What is this one magic ingredient that can be whipped into rich and silky ice cream, with no additional dairy, sweeteners, or. We topped our French toast with the bananas as syrup.