Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Strawberry shortcake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry shortcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry shortcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as economically as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry shortcake recipe. You can cook strawberry shortcake using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Strawberry shortcake:
- Use 100 gr of butter.
- You need 100 gr of sugar.
- Use 4 of eggs.
- Provide 200 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of milk.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Use 150 gr of strawberry.
- Get of For the jelly glaze:.
- Use 250 ml of water.
- Take 3 tsp of agar agar powder/gelatine.
- Get 3 tsp of sugar.
- Take 2 drops of red food coloring.
Steps to make Strawberry shortcake:
- Preheat oven 150 °C.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the butter with sugar until it is homogenized..
- Slowly add the egg into the mixture and mix it until it is homogenized with the butter..
- Add salt, milk and flour into the mixture. Slowly mix it until the batter is homogenized..
- Pour the batter into the round baking tray (spray the baking tray with baking spray or use margarine/butter to grease the tray).
- Spread the batter evenly in greased baking tray..
- Bake it in oven 150 °C for 25 minutes..
- Wash and dry out the strawberries. Slice it into half. Keep it aside..
- Remove the cake out of oven. Place it on cooling rack. Cool it down for 30 minutes. Tap it out from baking tray. Cool it down another 30 minutes..
- Place the cake on a tray / plate. Place the sliced strawberries on the cake. If strawberries are not sweet, you may sprinkle some sugar powder..
- Prepare the jelly glaze by mixing the agar agar powder/gelatine and sugar into water. Drop the red food coloring into the water. If you like it sweet, you may add more sugar..
- Boil the mixture until it is boiling..
- Pour the jelly glaze on top of strawberry slowly with spoon..
- Cool it down, place it in the fridge for 2 hours and serve it as your wish..
In addition, the franchise has spawned television specials, animated television series, and films. The franchise is currently owned by the. Strawberry Shortcake is the little girl with big possibilities from childhoods past and present. For collectors and new fans alike, her sunny and optimistic personality make Strawberry Shortcake the perfect forever friend! Strawberry Shortcake is a berry bitty girl with berry big possibilities!
If you find this Strawberry shortcake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-06 12:17:52.