Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lotus biscoff cheesecake (no bake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lotus biscoff cheesecake (no bake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that tough. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lotus biscoff cheesecake (no bake) recipe. You can have lotus biscoff cheesecake (no bake) using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lotus biscoff cheesecake (no bake):
- You need of Biscuit crust.
- Use 200 gm of Lotus biscuits.
- Get 3 tbsp of Butter (melted).
- Take of Biscoff cream cheese layer.
- Provide 150 gm of Cream cheese.
- Use 100 ml of Whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Icing sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Lotus biscoff spread.
- Use 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need of Lotus biscoff spread layer(first).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lotus biscoff spread.
- Prepare of Cream cheese layer.
- Prepare 100 gm of Cream cheese.
- Use 100 ml of Whipping cream.
- Use 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need of Lotus biscoff spread layer (final).
- Get 2 tbsp of Lotus biscoff spread.
Steps to make Lotus biscoff cheesecake (no bake):
- Crush the biscuits and add melted butter. Mix well. Make a levelled and smooth layer in a greased springform pan. Put in fridge for 20 minutes to become set..
- In a bowl add whipping cream (chilled), icing sugar, vanilla essence and beat it until it becomes frothy..
- Add cream cheese and lotus biscoff spread to the mixture and give a good mix gently..
- Spread the mixture over biscuits crust evenly and keep in the fridge for about 1-2 hours..
- Microwave the lotus biscoff spread for 20 seconds. Mix well and spread over the cream cheese layer. Keep in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- In a bowl add whipping cream and vanilla essence and make it frothy. Add cream cheese and lemon juice and mix well all the ingredients..
- Pour this mixture over biscoff spread layer evenly and put in refrigerator for 1-2 hours..
- To make final layer, again microwave biscoff spread for 20 seconds and mix untill becomes runny. Make a last layer over the cake. Cover with clingfilm..
- Keep in the refrigerator for overnight or minimum 4 hours..
- Decorate as you like and enjoy this delicious treat..
If you find this Lotus biscoff cheesecake (no bake) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.