Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy! Baked Shiitake Mushrooms with Mayonnaise and Cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy! Baked Shiitake Mushrooms with Mayonnaise and Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy! Baked Shiitake Mushrooms with Mayonnaise and Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. Complete this for the entire house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy! baked shiitake mushrooms with mayonnaise and cheese recipe. To cook easy! baked shiitake mushrooms with mayonnaise and cheese you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy! Baked Shiitake Mushrooms with Mayonnaise and Cheese:
- Prepare 6 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion.
- Provide 2 slice of Bacon (or sausage).
- Use 5 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Use 1 slice of or (to taste) Melting cheese.
- Take 1 of Dried parsley or basil.
- Get 1 of Black pepper (or mixed pepper).
Instructions to make Easy! Baked Shiitake Mushrooms with Mayonnaise and Cheese:
- Take the stems off the shiitake mushroom caps. Chop up the stems, onion, and bacon..
- Mix the chopped ingredients with the mayonnaise..
- Turn the mushroom caps upside down, and put the mayonnaise mixture in each cap. It's fine if some drops on the foil. Sprinkle with some black pepper..
- Top each mushroom cap with cheese. You can shred it with your hands..
- Bake in a oven for about 15 minutes. (The cooking time varies depending on the oven.) They are done when the onion and shiitake are cooked through..
- Sprinkle with parsley or basil, and they're done..
If you find this Easy! Baked Shiitake Mushrooms with Mayonnaise and Cheese recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.