Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baba Ganoush Middle Eastern style Aubergine dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baba Ganoush Middle Eastern style Aubergine dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baba Ganoush Middle Eastern style Aubergine dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that hard. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baba ganoush middle eastern style aubergine dip recipe. You can cook baba ganoush middle eastern style aubergine dip using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baba Ganoush Middle Eastern style Aubergine dip:
- Get of aubergine/eggplant/ Baigan.
- Provide of garlic cloves.
- Get of Tahini (2 tbsps roasted white Sesame + 3 tbsps olive oil).
- Take of Lemon juice.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide of Garnishing.
- Provide of Pomegranate(optional).
- You need of Green Coriander leaves.
- Use of lemon (optional).
Steps to make Baba Ganoush Middle Eastern style Aubergine dip:
- Peel garlic, wash the Baigan make 4 slits on the Baigan and stuff it with garlic and apply little olive oil and roast it in an open flame, grill, tandoor etc, you can even bake it in an electric oven. This way it took me approx. 10 minutes (turn and roast Baigan from all sides).
- Once roasted wrap it in an aluminium foil, so that it cooks more and becomes softer with its own heat and cools down..
- In the meanwhile prepare your fresh Tahini- dry roast the sesame seeds in a pan, it will hardly take even 2 mins, be careful don't over brown it…take it out in a plate and let it cool a bit. Then in a mixer grinder jar, grind the sesame seeds first and then add olive oil and mix again your fresh tahini is ready..
- Once cooled, peel the roasted Baigan/ aubergine. You can either smash it with the helpf of a spoon or direct hand/ fingers but since I love creamy I blend it in a mixie jar..
- Put it in the jar, add lemon juice and salt and give it a good blend. Then add in the tahini and again blend it, check salt and lemon juice, if required add more and your Baba Ganoush is ready to be served..
- Garnish with cilantro/coriander leaves and pomegranate (optional) and serve it with hummus, pita bread, Tabboluleh, kebabs etc Bon Appetit!!! (see recipe).
If you find this Baba Ganoush Middle Eastern style Aubergine dip recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-26 14:36:09.