Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
You must remember your parents telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is really important for a healthy and balanced body. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. For example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. Something different you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
For those who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's cajun shrimp smoked sausage & baby potato skillets recipe. To make mike's cajun shrimp smoked sausage & baby potato skillets you only need 30 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets:
- You need of ● For The Proteins.
- Provide 10 oz of Andulie Or Smoked Sausage [sliced on the bias].
- Prepare 1 Pound of LG Presteamed Shrimp [shelled].
- You need of ● For The Vegetables.
- Get 6 of LG Baby Red Potatoes [quartered].
- Get 1 of EX LG Sweet Onion.
- Get 1 Bag of Colorful Sweet Baby Mini Bell Peppers.
- Use of ● Or, You Can Use.
- Provide 1 of LG Sweet Green Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Provide 1 of LG Sweet Red Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Provide 1 of LG Sweet Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- You need 1 of LG Sweet Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Get of ● Other Vegetables.
- Take 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers [deseeded].
- Get 2 Cups of Thick Sliced Mushrooms [lightly wiped clean].
- Get 6 Cloves of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Get as needed of Green Onions [for garnish].
- Use of ● For The Seasonings [see directions below for amounts].
- Take of Italian Seasoning.
- Use of Cajun Seasoning.
- Provide of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Get Leaves of Crushed Bay.
- Take of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Take of Dried Parsley.
- Take of Dried Cilantro.
- Use of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need of Vegetable Broth.
Instructions to make Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Shrimp not pictured..
- Or, you can use large sweet bell peppers..
- Add everything in the vegetable section. Slice or mince your vegetables. Coat with garlic olive oil as needed. Add 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper, 1 tsp Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, 1/4 tsp Crushed Bay Leaves and 1 tsp Cajun seasoning. Mix well..
- All ingredients are good to go!.
- Slice your sausage and de-shell your shrimp. Lightly coat in garlic olive oil. Add 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper, 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning, 1/2 tsp granulated garlic, 1/2 tsp granulated onion, 1 tbsp dried parsley and 1/2 tbsp dried Cilantro..
- Dry your potatoes and lightly coat with garlic olive oil..
- Add 1 tsp Cajun seasoning, 1/2 tsp granulated garlic and a 1/2 tsp granulated onion powder. Mix well.
- Fry potatoes until you've created a char. About 7 minutes on high..
- My students divided the potatoes and vegetables and cooked them in separate 10" skillets..
- Bake both at 350° for 35 minutes. Pull from oven and add a dash of vegetable broth to each skillet. Stir..
- Add shrimp and smoked sausage on top. Bake again at 350° for 15 minutes. Garnish with fresh chopped green onions and serve. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-26 15:42:03.