Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Punjabi Lunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Punjabi Lunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi lunch recipe. To make punjabi lunch you only need 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Punjabi Lunch:
- Prepare of Veg – Makhanvala.
- Get 1 cup of chopped french beans.
- Take 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- You need 1 cup of chopped potato.
- You need 1/2 cup of Boiled mutter.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 4 of chopped tomato.
- Take 2 of chopped onion.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- You need 10-12 of garlic piece.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 3 piece of clove.
- You need 1 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 piece of cinnamon.
- Use 1 tbsp of khasmiri chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped coriander.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped paneer.
- Take 5-7 of cashew.
- Take 1/4 cup of magjtari na seeds (watermelon seeds).
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of kitchen king masala.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of kasuri methi.
Steps to make Punjabi Lunch:
- Add salt to carrot, potato and French beans and steam it.
- Take 1/2 tbsp oil and add onion and after 2 minutes add green chillies, garlic, tomato, cinnamon, salt cardamom and clove. Mix it well and roast for 10 minutes.
- Now add some amount of chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala.
- Now when it comes at room temperature crush it and make gravy.
- Crush cashew and magjtari na seeds and add water and make a paste.
- Now take a kadai and add butter and remaining amount of oil and now add gravy and roast for 5 minutes.
- Now add cashew paste mix it well and add the remaining amount of masala at the last add kitchen king masala and kasuri methi and add steamed vegetables and paneer.
- Mix it well and cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now garnish it with butter, grated paneer and coriander and serve it.
Samosas when paired with cilantro chutney are simply out of this world. Punjabi lunch menu – North Indian vegetarian thali recipes plate with Amritasari aloo kulcha, Dal tadka, Jeera rice, Punjabi. Authentic Punjabi Recipes – Punjabi Cooking, Punjabi Food, Amritsari Chole, Rajma Chawal, Dal Makhani, Biryani Punjabi-Recipes.com team wishes all our viewers a very Happy Festive Season !!! Punjabi saag paneer, a vegetarian and flavoursome dish that hails from Punjab, India. My son loves palak paneer, albeit the one with gravy.
If you find this Punjabi Lunch recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.