Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Big pot of caldo. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Big pot of caldo. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Start with exchanging the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you should use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to big pot of caldo. recipe. You can cook big pot of caldo. using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Big pot of caldo.:
- Get 1 packages of Ox tails . as many as you want to make..
- Prepare 4 large of potatoes cut in big chunks.
- Take 1 bunch of carrots cut any way you like..
- Prepare 1 packages of corn on the cobs mini ones.
- Prepare 1 large of can of mix veggies or 2 small cans works too..
- Provide 1 head of of cabbage cut in big pieces if making a big pot add 2 or at least one and a half…
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ground cumin to taste for a large pot..
- Provide 3 tbsp of garlic powder to taste for a large pot..
- Take 2 small of cans of tomato sauce for a large pot.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro roughly chopped ..
- Get 1 of salt to taste.
- Take 1 of lemons to add to your bowl when its done..
Steps to make Big pot of caldo.:
- Fill big pot half way with water Boil the ox tail meat for at least 2 hours in a big pot till very soft . Almost fall off the bone soft. May take longer than 2 hours. Adding water if it gets low..
- Once meat is very soft mix your cumin and garlic in a large bowl with tomato sauce and a little water and add to pot..
- Salt to taste . At this point its a good idea to taste your soup and add more spices if needed..
- Next you can add the cabbage and all your veggies fresh and caned ones. And boil on med till potatoes and cabbage are nice and soft and corn on the cobs are done ..
- Once its about done Add the cilantro and mix in lightly ..
- Serve in large bowls and squeeze some lemon on top if you like. Enjoy with soft warm corn tortias ..
If you find this Big pot of caldo. recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.