Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pork Tenderloin Stroganoff recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Tenderloin Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Tenderloin Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you wish to battle depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork tenderloin stroganoff recipe. To cook pork tenderloin stroganoff you need 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork Tenderloin Stroganoff:
- Use of whole pork tenderloin.
- Use of sriracha seasoning salt blend.
- You need of large shallots, chopped.
- Take of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of button mushrooms , sliced.
- You need of brandy.
- You need of low sodium chicken broth.
- Take of low sodium beef broth.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- Take of dijon mustard.
- Take of fresh lemon juice.
- Get of heavy cream.
- Provide of hot sauce, such as franks hot sauce.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Provide of butter.
- You need of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare of cooked egg noodles tossed with butter and chives for serving.
Steps to make Pork Tenderloin Stroganoff:
- Cut pork into strips.
- Mix meat with sriracha seasoning.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a skillet, quickly sear pork, removing as done to a plate.
- To same pan, add mushrooms, shallots and garlic, season with salt and pepper.
- Cover skillet and cook on medium low until vegtables are tender about 8 minutes..
- Uncover skillet and remove from heat to add brandy. Return to heat and simmer until brandy is just about gone.
- Add chicken and beef broth, worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, cream, lemon juice hot sauce and the 1/4 teaspoon pepper, simmer until reduced by about 1/2 about 5 minutes..
- Stir in sour cream and heat through, add green onions.
- Return pork to pan just to coat with sauce and warm.
- Serve over buttered chive egg noodles.
Stroganoff is a flavorful dish that typically includes beef and a creamy mushroom sauce. This version swaps the beef for pork loin steaks and uses some unconventional ingredients with flavorful results. Filled with moist pork tenderloin and veggies with a warm creamy sauce on top, you're sure to love it! So you've probably had beef stroganoff before, but pork is wonderful too! Pork tenderloin seasoned with a bit of allspice and a pinch of cloves makes a nice change from beef in this easy, creamy stroganoff recipe.
If you find this Pork Tenderloin Stroganoff recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-24 00:19:55.