Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something good. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's pan seared pork wontons or pork pot stickers recipe. You can have mike's pan seared pork wontons or pork pot stickers using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers:
- Take of ● For The Wonton Meat Mixture.
- Provide 1 Pound of Spicy Ground Sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro [loose pack].
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Extra Fine Minced Cabbage.
- Get 1 tsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Green Onions.
- Provide 1 of LG Egg [beaten].
- Use 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Use 1 tsp of Each: Garlic Chilie Sauce – Soy Sauce – Pickled Ginger.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Each: Black Pepper – Onion Powder – Sesame Oil – Quality Fish Sauce.
- Take of ● For The Garnishments, Sides & Dips.
- You need as needed of Pot Sticker Sauce.
- Take as needed of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Sweet Chile Sauce.
- Use as needed of Hot Chinese Mustard.
- Prepare as needed of Fine Shreaded Cabbage.
- Get as needed of Fresh Chives.
- You need as needed of Fresh Cilantro.
- Get of ● For The Wrappers.
- Take 1 of 50 CT Package Square & Round Yellow Wonton Wrappers [square for wontons – round for pot stickers].
- You need as needed of Cold Water [to seal wrapper edges].
- Use 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Water [for frying pan].
Instructions to make Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers:
- Mix everything in your Wonton Meat Mixture section together well..
- Place 1 1/2 tbsp meat into the center of your wrapper. Wet all edges with cold water..
- Seal your Wontons up in a triangle pattern tightly. Then, wet the two bottom triangular points and fold them together. Your Wonton should look like it's hugging itself..
- If making Pot Stickers – place the same amount of pork into your round wrappers. Repeat the Wonton process but place several pinches at the edges. It should end up looking like a clam shell. [sorry. one of my kids got creative with this photo edit and deleted the original] ;0).
- Add a slight amount of oil to your pan with 1/2 cup water and a tight fitting lid. Steam both Wontons and Pot Stickers for 5 minutes covered, flipping once. Then uncover and brown..
- Pot Stickers..
- Drain on paper towels..
- Serve Wontons hot in a bowl alone or, with an Asian pork or beef broth if desired. Garnish with fresh cilantro..
- Boiled Pork & Mushroom Dumplings..
- Serve Pot Stickers hot on a bed of fresh cabbage and garnish with fresh chives and cilantro..
- Serve both with an assortment of dipping sauces. Enjoy!.
Please see product package for the complete list of ingredients. The wonton got very crisp and flaky and that texture combined with the filling was my favorite. Pan-fried pork wonton with black sesame and green onion; I make lots of wonton recipes for my family and mostly, they are served as soups. However this pan-fried wonton is super satisfying to me. It tastes chewier than potstickers with the strong pan-fried aroma.
If you find this Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-24 00:24:55.