Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lewis Family Buckeyes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lewis Family Buckeyes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Select water over other products. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lewis family buckeyes recipe. You can cook lewis family buckeyes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lewis Family Buckeyes:
- Use of Container of Smooth Peanut Butter.
- Provide of of butter.
- You need of Of Powdered Sugar.
- Provide of Sleeve parafin wax.
- Use of Giant Hershey Candy Bars.
- Prepare of Double Broiler.
- Provide of Toothpicks.
- Provide of Wax paper.
Instructions to make Lewis Family Buckeyes:
- In large bowl add softened butter, softened peanut butter, and powdered sugar. Mix with hands until you get a soft moldable dough..
- Place 2 large sheets of wax paper on a flat surface. Roll dough into small quarter size balls. Then place each ball onto wax paper 1 to 2 inches apart..
- After rolling all the dough place a toothpick into the center top of each ball..
- In bottom part of double broiler add 1 to 2 cups water. Turn stove eye on Med-High heat. Place top part onto double broiler. Add wax and Hershey bars into top part. (break Hershey bars into small pieces) Stir until liquefied..
- Remove top part of double broiler from stove top. Take each ball by the toothpick and dip into liquified chocolate. Leave dime size of ball uncovered by the chocolate around the toothpick. Then place ball back onto wax paper. Allow to cool until chocolate is dried..
- Once cooled, place in a refrigerated container. You can stack on top of each other. Just make sure to separate each layer with wax paper..
- Refrigerate or serve. Enjoy.
- Yields 4-6 dozen.
If you find this Lewis Family Buckeyes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-22 14:16:36.