Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Unstuffed Cabbage Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unstuffed Cabbage Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
It’s easy to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all good for helping you feel happier. They help you feel full too which can really help to make your mood better. It’s not hard to feel low when you are starving! These grains can improve your mood because it’s easy for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your sugar levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to unstuffed cabbage roll recipe. To make unstuffed cabbage roll you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Unstuffed Cabbage Roll:
- You need 11/2 of lbs. Lean Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of – Onion; chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Use 1/2 of – Green Pepper; chopped.
- Take 1 can of petite diced Tomatoes.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Jasmine Rice; cooked and cooled.
- Prepare 1 Tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1 Tsp. of Turmeric.
- Use 1/2 Tsp. of Black Pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
Instructions to make Unstuffed Cabbage Roll:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook rice; either by an instant pot or boiling method….let cool down..
- In a Dutch oven pot or a casserole dish.
- , mix together all ingredients well…
- Put dutch oven pot or a casserole dish in oven and cook for 30 minutes; remove from oven drain off liquid and stir; return to oven for 30 more minutes; remove from oven and drain again and stir; return to oven and cook another 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let it cool down a bit; then serve……*when done it will look like a casserole….
Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls are made with the traditional ingredients and bold flavours of the classic cabbage roll. With a fraction of the time and effort, this recipe is where comfort meets convenience! These unstuffed cabbage rolls taste just like the traditional recipe with a fraction of the effort. You may have heard of stuffed cabbage rolls, but what about "unstuffed cabbage rolls"?! It was called unstuffed cabbage rolls in the book but we call it just "Cabbage Roll Casserole".
If you find this Unstuffed Cabbage Roll recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-22 14:18:21.