Royal Paneer Anjeer kofta.
You can cook Royal Paneer Anjeer kofta using 26 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Royal Paneer Anjeer kofta
- Prepare of homemade paneer.
- It’s of poha washed and soaked.
- You need of cornflour(white).
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of white pepper powder.
- It’s of cashews chopped.
- Prepare of Figs soaked and chopped finely.
- You need of green coriader chopped.
- It’s of Gravy:.
- It’s of tomatoes pureed and sauted.
- You need of ginger.
- It’s of green chilli.
- You need of kaju (pieces).
- Prepare of almonds soaked and peeled.
- Prepare of melon seeds roasted.
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of ghee.
- You need of bay leaf.
- It’s of green Elaichi.
- Prepare of dalchini.
- You need of clove.
- You need of Oil to make in Appa patra for koftas.
- It’s of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- You need of garam masala powder.
- You need of dhania powder.
Royal Paneer Anjeer kofta instructions
- Make fresh paneer by curdling milk with homemade curds..
- Heat milk nicely, when quite hot add 3 tbsp curd. Cook for few minutes till the milk curdles add 4 tbsp water for good separation..
- Sieve paneer with siever when little cool, squeeze water. Cool it..
- Now for koftas, mash paneer nicely, add chopped green coriander washed nicely. Add salt and pepper. Mix Poha washed and soaked in water. Add Cornflour mix nicely..
- Chop figs for filling finely. Chop Cashews for filling in 2 koftas..
- Make a round ball of paneer, add stuffing of Anjeer in a few balls. Add chopped cashews in 2 koftas..
- Heat Appampatra pan, add little oil in 7 cavities. Place kofta balls carefully in them..
- Grill on one side, slowly turns over after few minutes when golden brown on one side. Similarly brown on both sides and keep aside. It takes about 10 minutes..
- For Gravy: take pureed tomatoes sauteed in Oil for 15 min. You can crush fresh tomatoes too. Add cashews, blanched peeled almonds. Add deseeded washed green chili, add 2 tsp melon seeds. Crush for few minutes in a mixer till it forms a fine paste..
- All ingredients in mixer..
- Grind well..
- For Gravy: Heat oil and ghee together, add jeera, add bay leaf, clove, green elaichi, cinnamon. Saute till jeera crackle, add gravy paste. Saute nicely for 5 to 8 minutes..
- Cook nicely add salt to taste, add turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chili powder, coriander powder. Cook for a few minutes adds garam masala. Add 1/2 cup water cover and cook for 10 minutes. Cook till the gravy thickens..
- When the gravy is nice and thick add 1/4 tsp elaichi powder.Close gas. Add gravy in a serving bowl. Cut Kofta in half so that anjeer and cashew is seen. Place koftas. Garnish with freshly chopped green coriander, swirl coconut milk in it. You can add fresh cream too..
- Serve hot with roti, kulcha or Parantha..
- Comes out very good..
Originally posted 2021-01-29 07:39:05.