Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy & Creamy Chicken Liver Paté recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy & Creamy Chicken Liver Paté recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy & Creamy Chicken Liver Paté recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy & creamy chicken liver paté recipe. You can have easy & creamy chicken liver paté using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy & Creamy Chicken Liver Paté:
- You need of chicken livers.
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of button mushrooms (optional).
- You need of white wine.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Use of Salt & pepper.
- Get of olive oil for frying.
Steps to make Easy & Creamy Chicken Liver Paté:
- Chop the onion and mushrooms into small pieces. Cut the liver into bite-size pieces..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion and mushrooms (if using) until onions are very soft..
- Add in the liver and continue to sauté everything until the liver has turned color on all sides..
- Pour in the white wine and cover the pan with a lid (if you don't have one for the pan, try aluminum foil). Let it simmer on low-medium heat for 6-7 minutes..
- Remove lid and if there's still a lot of liquid left, let it simmer a minute or two longer without the lid..
- Put everything in a food processor and blend into a paste. If you don't have one, you can mash with a fork or mortar and pestle (it won't be as smooth but surely still good)..
- Transfer to a bowl. Let it cool a couple minutes then mix in the sour cream. Add salt & pepper to taste..
- Garnish with pink pepper or parsley. Serve with French bread, crackers, flatbread, wine, etc ;).
Easy Pay Direct is the leading high risk merchant account company. We work with high risk industries, including supplements, CBD, business opportunity, consulting, and more!
If you find this Easy & Creamy Chicken Liver Paté recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.