Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Fried Chicken Livers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Fried Chicken Livers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area get started on as any. Do this for your house, not only the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, after all. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my fried chicken livers recipe. To cook my fried chicken livers you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make My Fried Chicken Livers:
- Take of container of chicken livers.
- Prepare of egg.
- Use of Frank's Red Hot Sauce (optional).
- Take of Dijon mustard.
- Use of flour.
- Use of cornmeal.
- Take of black pepper.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of kosher salt.
- Prepare of Grapeseed oil or other for frying.
- Provide of Lemon wedges.
- You need of Old Bay seasoning.
Steps to make My Fried Chicken Livers:
- Rinse livers in cold water and pat dry with paper towels before trimming them of visible sinew, fat, and areas of green discoloration but otherwise try keep the pieces as big as possible..
- Beat the egg with a fork until uniform then add hot sauce and mustard. Gently drop the livers in the egg wash and toss to coat. Let them marinate for up to 10 minutes while you prepare the breading..
- Mix flour, cornmeal, and the remaining spices in a shallow pan or plate so you can spread the mixture out. Lay the livers on the seasoned flour and let them sit on one side for at least 2 minutes so the coating bonds well to the egg. Gently turn them over and repeat on the other side..
- Heat half an inch of oil in a cast-iron or carbon steel pan. Fry the livers until dark golden brown before flipping, which takes about 2 or 3 minutes depending on the size of the piece. If the liver releases a lot of juice while frying on the first side, sprinkle a pinch of the dredging flour on the top to absorb the moisture and prevent splattering. Flip the livers and continue to cook until they are uniformly brown, another minute to 2 minutes..
- Drain on paper towels and dust generously with Old Bay (optional). Serve with raw red onions, lemon wedges, ranch dressing or cocktail sauce and or hot sauce..
If you find this My Fried Chicken Livers recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.