Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mini taco pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mini taco pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini taco pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all great for helping to elevate your mood. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The more you have of it, the better you will feel. Nuts, along with bettering your mood, can be a superb protein source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini taco pizza recipe. To make mini taco pizza you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mini taco pizza:
- Prepare of tube (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Take of cream cheese, softened only use half.
- Provide of sour cream.
- Get of Hamburger meat.
- Provide of taco seasoning mix use half of it if not using one lbs hamburger meat.
- Use of medium tomato, chopped (I used 3-4 Roma tomatoes, can use cherry tomatoes cut in half.).
- Take of Mexican cheese.
- Take of shredded lettuce.
Steps to make Mini taco pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Don’t worry about it being perfect; you just don’t want any big gaps..
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown and cool Completely..
- Beat together the softened cream cheese and sour cream until it’s easy to spread. Set aside in Refrigerator.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain any grease. Stir in the taco seasoning and water (according to the package directions on the taco seasoning packet.) (I did this 1st then let the meat sit in the Refrigerator to cool down).
- Pull the cream cheese mixture out of the Fridge and Spread over crescent roll after it has cooled completely,and sprinkle evenly with the ground beef.(I used my hands to put the meat on, started with a spoon and it was just easier with my hands if you don’t mind the mess.).
- You won’t completely cover the cream cheese layer with the ground beef; there’s plenty of other toppings so don’t worry. Next, sprinkle with the lettuce and tomatoes, then the cheese.
This is the best recipe I have had so far for tacos. Taco Tuesday kicked up a notch with Taco Pizza! Fry hamburger and add taco seasoning. Make crust per directions. add tomato or pizza sauce. Complete nutrition information for Mini Taco Pie Golden Crust Pizza from Godfather's Pizza including calories, Weight Watchers points, ingredients and allergens.
If you find this Mini taco pizza recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-24 14:12:31.